Wednesday 10 February 2016

A Tale In The Sting Brief

For the 'A Tale In The Sting' brief I am thinking about producing a campaign animation for Samaritans with the use of hand drawn animation and watercolour. I have thought about the other options for this brief and have researched all of them and I have decided that Samaritans would suit the medium of animation I wish to explore the most.

When searching for watercolour animations on YouTube I found a short animation done with watercolour that I thought related to this brief. I like the way the drips of watercolour are visible and the roughness of it however I wish to use watercolour in a more refined and professional way as this animation feels too rough and like it doesn’t have enough form. Also most of the actual animation is panning and tweens in Photoshop, which I want to avoid. Mostly the tweens because I think it makes the animation look robotic and unrealistic.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment