Wednesday 2 May 2018

Extended - Environments


Environment modelling:

-Research
For the environment modelling i had alot of trouble because i'v never really modelled an environment so i did alot of research. This research consisted of photographs i took on my way to uni of trees and plants and screenshots from films such as tangled.
 
I made some rough concepts of the environment in pre-production so these helped alot when it came to modelling the environments.



-Modelling
I started modelling by blocking out all of the shapes and making sure they all worked together nicely. I then started to refine the shapes and then later refine the forms further through the use of displacement maps.





I decided to make two seperate environments for the different scenes as this was an easier way to fine tune the details without effectng the look of the envionment from a different angle.









These are the Final environments:

No comments:

Post a Comment